Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Horrible feeling

We slept a little later this morning - until 8am. Then breakfast followed by a game of backgammon. I'm writing this on the patio, where I've been sitting in the Sun for the last hour - without sunscreen. I hate that stuff - it's so tacky against your hair and skin. But it's time to put some on. My token resistance is to wear low factor sunscreen. I'm currently using factor 4. I'm already sunburnt. But, hey, I'll look good when I get home.

Speaking of which, I'm beginning to get a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach - that feeling you get when something horrible is going to happen - like going home. I'm really not looking forward to returning to a cold, Scottish winter.

1 Comments:

At 5:17 pm, Blogger essay best said...

Nice reflections! Sometime you feel like not doing anything and enjoying alone the loneliness of the time. Enjoying in the hot summer sun is really comforting but obviously do not forget using sunscreen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home