Sunday, February 06, 2005

Sun burn

After breakfast I did some sun-bathing and reading. I've nearly finished The Sun: A Biography and I've just started Screen Burn which is a collection of TV reviews that Charlie Brooker wrote for the Guardian. It's hilarious. Vicious in parts but laugh-out-loud funny.

I had a siesta at 1pm for a couple of hours. I felt a little sore with sunburn. Although this morning was cloudy, I think I got burnt anyway. So I kept out of the Sun for most of the day. I had an early shower (5pm) and pottered about until dinner. We ate at 8pm. Another five course job. My stomach was bursting.

There was English football on TV. Most Kenyans follow the Premiership (they mostly support Manchester United or Arsenal) and tonight's game was Chelsea versus Manchester City (it finished 0-0).

After dinner the sleep disease struck - eyes like lead, head flops and you desperately need to lie down. I think Margaret is drugging me. We were in bed by 9.45pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home