Monday, February 07, 2005

Rain

I awoke to the sound of rain this morning. This is very unusual. Kenyans like rain and said that it was "lucky". But the Sun was out when we went for breakfast at 8am. We played backgammon before we ate. I won - again.

I returned from breakfast in a hurry. When you need the toilet, you really need the toilet if you know what I mean. It comes over you very quickly - and you have about one minute to find a toilet before you lose all bowel control. I made it - just.

1 Comments:

At 3:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bobby. I like your post on this post and want to get some tips on how i could make my site too like yours. Its friendly and the contents are great. Please check my site and let me know how i can change it and if you can help me change it in some way. My site is Related to Kenya and would appreciate any sort of comments.

Thanks in Advance
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home