Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Last evening in Kenya

The meal was great. We ate by the pool. We bought some champagne to celebrate our last evening in Kenya and listened to some African music. There was also a fashion show - done by a disabled workshop in Mombasa. The MC was hilarious: "Miss special girl Sophie is wearing a 100% cotton thing." Clearly, a man after my own heart.

We returned to our house at 10pm - with the remainder of the champagne. We sat outside, sipping champagne, watching the stars. They were spectacular. As I sat there, I realised that this was a special moment in my life.

I finished my book ("The Sun: A biography") when I went to bed. It was an interesting book written in an uninteresting way. It was a struggle to finish.

3 Comments:

At 12:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bobby that's pretty cool. You surely describe it real well. Your Kenya trip.
Miss it loads.

My visit last 2003 I took loads of pictures but did not have a journal like yours.

Super work. Any plans of returning?

Coco
tmn_xxx@yahoo.com

 
At 9:30 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice for you guys that you already visited Kenya, a simple country yet you'll have a lot of big adventures.

Kenya Safari

 
At 6:28 pm, Blogger Linda said...

I really like to read about the travel blogs. The way people share their travel stories are always good, specially when they having good writing skills also. This blog is one of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home